Cassidy Thinks Meek Mill Is Bluffing About Wanting To Battle


There aren't a lot of events that capture the imagination of the majority of hip hop fans. Outside a select few album releases by a handful of top rappers, it's hard to hold the attention of the average fan these days. One potential event that did have everyone talking was the potential battle between Cassidy and Meek Mill. It looked like the event was going to happen for a second until it appeared that Meek changed his mind. Cassidy sat down with VladTV to talk about why he still wants to battle Meek and why he feels it probably won't happen. Cassidy says he really got interested in the battle after Meek dissed him on Twitter. The Hustla says he also has the financial backing in place for the $100,000 face off. "I got the sponsors that said they would put up the 100 grand for both of us. A lot of people get it confused like you gotta bring your own 100 grand and bet it. That could have been possible too, but that's not how it was gonna go," Cassidy explained. "Like when two boxers come to box, it's the same thing. So, I got the people to put up the money. Everybody was ready to make it happen. Start booking the stadium for it and all that. But when I accepted he said he didn't wanna battle me. So I left it alone. I never commented on it no more. I never said nothing else, I left it alone. But then a couple of days ago he went back on Twitter because I know everybody coming at him and he hearing it a lot. He made a comment saying I ain't popping enough and I'd have to pay him to battle or something like that. I looked at that like [it was] disrespectful."

Comments