McAfee Murder - John McAfee Wanted For Murder in Belize - Creator of Anti Virus McAfee

67-year old John McAfee who is the founder of a highly successful internet security brand is wanted by police in Belize where he lives after his neighbor Gregory Faull was found dead with a shot to his head. After being a drug addict in his 30′s and 40′s McAfree moved to the Central American country after selling his company for $100 million and created a herbal medicine business which got him deeply involved with bath salts. Although McAfee hasn’t reached out to the American embassy and is now in hiding he reached out to Wired for an interview:
“Under no circumstances am I going to willingly talk to the police in this country. You can say I’m paranoid about it but they will kill me, there is no question. They’ve been trying to get me for months. They want to silence me. I am not well liked by the prime minister. I am just a thorn in everybody’s side.”

Comments