Youtube Beauty Guru, Brie Lybrand, Posts Video Outing Her Father, Steven Bressler, For Sexually Abusing Her From Ages 4-13

On October 29th Brie shocked her subscribers by posting a very different kind of video titled "A Message To My Rapist." In it she describes how the man who raped and molested her from the ages 4-13 had just subscribed to her. That man happens to be her own father, Steven Bressler. 
"I just got an email from YouTube saying that the man who raped me for most of my life subscribed to me," she says. "The man that took my virginity, robbed me of an innocence has subscribed to me on YouTube and is watching my videos. I never got to testify in court against this man. I never got to say what it feels like being tied up and chained and tortured for hours when you're 4-years old by your father." 
Brie goes on to detail her accusations against her father.

Comments